|Last name||van de Kerkhof.
|First name||Peter Catharina Maria.|
|Contact data||see Contact Page|
|Birth||2 Jan. 1955 in Heeze Netherlands.|
|Civil status||Maried, two daughters.|
|Hobby||Informatics, listning to music, long distance running.|
|2008||Philips Assessment Workshop|
|2008||Seminar Coding Guidelines|
|2007||Philips Assessment Method CMMI-I update workshop|
|2005||Introduction of CMM-I(SEI+) (Tim Kasse)|
|2005||Requirements Management with Doors|
|2004||Philips SPI workshops (2005, 2006,2008)|
|2002||Philips Assessment Method|
|2000||Several training modules related to Project Management (via WWW)|
|1999||Clear Case Training|
|1998||Trainer: Personal Software Process (Certificat)|
|1997||Continuus several courses|
|1996 & 1997||Internal ISO Auditor (Certificat 2x)|
|1995 - 1996||PSOS, BWAI (Certificat)|
|1992 - 1995||HTS Informatics (Diplome)|
|1989 - 1992||Higher Informatics (Certificat)|
|1987 - 1989||Engish (Diplome)|
|1985 - 1986||Statistical Analist (Diplome)|
|1984 - 1985||Statistical Assistent (Diplome)|
|1979 - 1984||MTS Electrotechniqu (Diplome)|
|1978 - 1979||Nothing|
|1976 - 1978||Militaire Servicet (Sergant)|
|1974 - 1975||Internal Faultfinder education (Certificat)|
|1973 - 1975||Bedrijfs Elektronica Monteur (Diplome)|
|1971 - 1973||Philips Bedrijfs Onderwijs (JNO) (Diplome)|
|1967 - 1971||LTS (Diplome)|
|1991 - 1996||Cources: Daily system management (UNIX), PSOS, Software measurements, Configuration Management.|
|1987 - 1991||Courses: Mabra, Clipper 5 ,Oracle (S02,S04)|
|2013 - now||Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement at Punch Powertrain/td>|
|2013 - 2014||Quality Improvement and software development with Stichting OWG/td>|
|2011 - 2012||Quality Assurance in development of x-ray equipment at Philips Healthcare Best|
|2008 - 2011||Write, improve & assure process manual for Philips Lighting Electronics SW
Competence Centre Eindhoven|
|2006 - 2008||Quality Assurance & Process Improvement for Philips Medical Systems Best|
|2003 - 2006||Quality/Management voor Philips Digital Systems Lab Leuven|
|2002 - 2003||Project support 'In house QnAp project' for LG.Philips Displays|
|2000 - 2002||Quality/Management Coach for Digital Networks Products Services Philips Hasselt|
|1999 - 2000||Software Quality Inspector for DVS Product Support Philips Hasselt|
|1998 - 1999||Support SPI workgroups for Digital Transmission Systems Philips|
|1998 (Feb-Jun)||SDE consultant for ASA-Lab Philips|
|1998 (Jan)||ISO 9001 research at GE Plastics|
|1993 - 1997||Software Development Environment support on Unix & NT platform|
Support for software tools.
Software library/application management.
"Problem Report" and "Change Request" management.
|1992 - 1993||Automatic installation of software 'bundles' on PC's.|
Software acceptation tests.
|1991 - 1992||Implementation of tests during PC assembly.|
Contactperson PC specifications.
|1984 - 1991||application-developer, application-manager. |
Developmentteam fault registration system
Helpdesk-function, Statistical support.
Member PC policy commission Consumer Electronics.
Member PC policy commission NOVATRONICS.
Development of data presenttaions for management.
Contact person produktion- and IT-department.
Data support for external contacts.
|1981 - 1983||application-manager, Process support.|
Data beheer, Presentaties intern en extern.
|1977 - 1980||Faultfinder digital TV modules.|
|1976 - 1977||Militairy service (Sergant).|
|1973 - 1976||Faultfinder hearingaids.|
COMPUTER SYSTEM EXPERIENCE
|System / Operating Systems||Tools an applications|
HTML, Microsoft-C, PASCAL, GWBASIC, Borland C++, Xbase, Perl, PHP, DOS Batch, VB(A)
Apache WWW server, Net Objects Fusion, FrontPage. AOLPress, etc.|
MS-Project,, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word Perfect, CorelDraw, PaintShopPro, Visio, Lotus 123, Oracle, Dbase, MySQL, FoxPro, Wordstar, Brief, ABC Flowchart, Netscape Gold-Communicator, Time, MySQL, Doors,
SAP, Windchill, Sharepoint, JIRA, Confluence, Tlib, PVCS, Visual Source Safe, Continuus/CM Synergy, TempoSync Suit, SubVersion, ClearCase & DDTS, PVC , SubVersion
|SPARC 5 (UNIX)||
ksh, tcsh, SED/AWK, Perl, Make, Netscape, HTML, CMD, EventHandler, Timesheet, Continuus, Apache WWW server|
|German:||Comprehend Good, Speak Less||Read, not write|
Personal and technical information is available on my private website;
http://www.vandekerkhof.com My family description.
SHORT EXPERIENCE and PROJECTS OVERVIEW
|2015 - Now||Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement at Punch Powertrain|
- Participate in setup of Research & Development QMS for 9+ disciplines
- Perform Quality Assurance in New Development projects (9+ disciplines)
|2013 - 2014||Onderwijs Werk Groep Development and Quality Assurance|
- Web application development
- Process Improvement
|2011 - 2012||Philips Healthcare iXR Best Development Quality Assurance|
- Assuring the Quality Management System (QMS) within the product creation process of purchasing, development and product creation in the production, up to service groups for mechanics, electronics and software
- Introduce en support new project managers in work methods, tools and the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Give process training & tool support
- Lead the process improvement program
- Participate in het process improvement programs
|2008 - 2011||Philips Lighting Electronics Eindhoven Quality Support|
- Describe the software development model by creating a CMMI level 2 compliant Quality Management System (QMS) incl. documentation management concept with work instructions, templates, reporting, etc.
- Align the SW Quality Management System with the “Integrated Product Creation” organisational process
- Manage the software Quality Management System
- Lead the process improvement program
- Introduce the SW QMS on the ‘work floor’ by coaching and Quality Assurance
- Chairman SW CCB and contact person for ICP CCB
|1998 - 2008||Internal activities at my old employer QnAp iT|
- Development of a Personal Software Process training for QnAP iT employees;
- Development of a Quality Management System for the branch in Jakarta Indonesia;
- Give presentations and workshops in Yogjakarta Indonesia;
- Design, develop and improve the companywebsite and support for website maintenance;
- Development of web-applikaties (Perl, PHP-MySQL)
like e.g.: timeregistration, information/news, Management announcements, etc.;
- Give training/presentations on several SW engineering and quality areas.
Internal in the Dutch office but also in Indonesia;
- Give lectures at a CMMI Seminar and hold workshops for a Universiteit in YokYakarta Indonesia;
- Knowledge transfer sessions for QnAp iT customers;
- Involvement with internal "knowledge teams" like:
ISO 9000; Planning & tracking Configuration Management, Risk Management, etc.
|2008 - Now||Philips Lighting Electronics Eindhoven, Process Improvement|
- Match the software development model with the general Integrated Product Creation process;
- Write work instructions, procedures, etc.;
- Create a documentation management concept incl. templates, archiving etc.;
- Introduce all of this on the workfloor.
|2006 - 2008||Philips Medical Systems Best, Quality Officer|
- Execute Quality Assurance activities during complete Product Realisation Process (Incl. marketing, development, logistics, production, support and aftercare) for several medical software applications;
- Execution of standard QA tasks during a project:
Process & workproduct verification, milestone control, etc.;
- Give support at/on checks if the project/product complies to international laws;
- Product release with documents and in SAP:
For (maintenance) project, change decisions and release of blocked orders for orderdesk;
- Participate in improvement projects.
|2003 - 2006||Philips Digital Systems Lab Leuven, Quality Coach|
- Process coach for project managers and program managers regarding management, engineering and quality issues;
- Work in projects on multiple locations and multiple disciplines;
- Project overview: IC development, IC code development, Medical products, Automotive products, Consumer products;
- Leader of improvement teams for definition of:: Project Management templates, Subcontracting templates, Architecture templates;
- Support process definitions, etc.;
- Contribute in reaching CMM level2;
- Working towards CMMI and ISO 15504 (SPICE).
|2002 - 2003||QnAp iT voor LG.Philips Displays, Project Proces Support|
- Process coach for project leader and project members in a 6 man project werking with Visual Basic, Visual C++, Access, Excel, Oracle, PVCS and Track;
- Creation of 'process awereness' en 'strucured approach' in an 'controlled environment';
- Define/install of configuration management (CM, CCB, Release), Review and test activities.
|2000 - 2002||Philips Business Electronics, DTS, Quality Coach|
- Coach for project leaders and project managers regarding management and process quality issues.
- Active support to give direction in multi-site platform projects for software, hardware and 'overall project management':
- Support in project organisation of a multi-site software project;
- Soundingboard for project leader and project manager regarding personel and project management;
- Lead risk management sessions and doing follow up of risk activities;
- CCB organisation for project internal and external (9 CCB in 3 levels);
- Introduction of SW based procedures in a hardware project:
- Planning and tracking of aktivities
- Configuration Management for project and 'Not' Technical Product Documentation';
- Change Control during development (before production);
- Organise Change Control Boards before and during production.
- Introduction/training of review technics and procedures;
- Alignment of (process) quality activities on overall project level;
- Participate in and leading proces improvement projects for Software and Hardware organisation.
|1999-2000||Philips Business Electronics, DTS, Quality Engineer|
- Verify all CMM level 2 processes and procedures in an development & maintenance project.
- Give support to project to correct all CMM 2 KPA deviations according organisational guidelines.
E.g. Project planning/tracking, Configuration management, Sub contracting, reviews, etc.
- Participate in improvement projects (SPI)
bv Release Management, Review Management/data processing, Multi site CM/CCBs,
timeregistration linked to project planning, a simple CM tool for documentation, etc.
|1998-1999||Philips Business Electronics, DTS, Quality Engineer|
- Define planning and tracking procedures incl. progress reporting templates and tool support;
- Define Sub-contract templates and give support to sub-contract managers;
- Formalise Configuration Management Procedures;
- Support for inspections and reviews;
- General support for SPI cordinator and Quality Manager.
|1993-1998|| Philips Sound & Vision, ASA Lab, Quality Engineer|
- Internal ISO auditor;
- Write departemental Configuration Management plan and Project specific Configuration Management plan;
- Defined project Configuration Management environment as part of the Software Development Environment (SDE):
- Defined and configured the process model in Continuus and ClearCase to manage sources and documents;
- Support for build processes;
- Export of all Continuus data to an Intranet WWW server;
- Defined a multi-site tools library;
- Training and support for developers and extra CM managers.
- Describe methods for Multi Site development;
- Describe Software Quality System procedures for inspection management, Problem Report and Change Request Management;
- Prepare for Metrics data collection;
- Support for UNIX-tools for development and system management, but also researc htowards new tools.
- Software library/aplication management;
- Chairman of the local CM Librarian meetings;
|1992-1993||Philips CE, BAC, Engineer automation|
- Implementation of software acceptance test.
- Implementationof a SW Downloading network.
- Installation of a Novell network
- Define automatic installation of software 'bundles' on PC's
|1991-1992||Philips CE, BAC-Tilburg, Testengineer automation|
- Preparation of test during PC assembly in BAC (Bundling and Assembly Centre);
- Preparation of test part of the assembly line;
- Management of Test equipment and procedures;
- Helpdesk for technical PC problems in BAC.
|1984-1991||Philips CE, Novatronics, Applikatie Beheerder|
- Participate as application developer & manager in the Process- and quality department;
- Member of a development team, of a defect registration system:
- Responsible for reporting facilities and user interfaces of a defect registration system (Adabas/Natural);
- Execute Helpdesk funktions
- Defining end creation of statistical reports.
- Development in Clipper and Lotus 123 with macros;
- Creation of databases for registration and quality measurements in Clipper, etc.;
- Member of the PC policy commision of Consumer Electronics and Novatronics;
- Development of data presentations for management reports;
- Liaison between production and Company Information Systems department (mainframes);
- Information support for external contacts;
- Management of PCs.
|1981-1983||Philips CE, Novatronics, SPC Lid|
- Application manager
- Statistical Process Control support, data management, create internal- and external presentations;
- Participate in development of a defect registration system;
- Manager of a defect registration system and process support.
- Faultfinder of digital modules for TVs and support for testing on these modules executed by a computer (basic).
|1973-1976||Philips, Radio Grammafoon Televisie, Storingzoeker|
CV in PDF formaat
Click here for a Curricilum Vitae in pdf format.